Why does Manhattan Mennonite Church want to leave the current building?
- Our current building is not handicapped accessible nor as welcoming as we’d like.
- The age and design of the building limits effective renovation.
- Our current building does not offer adequate space especially for education programming for our youth.
Why is the 2016 fund raising goal $300,000?
- Professionals suggest campaigns can raise 1 to 3 times a church’s annual tithes and incomes.
How can I contribute?
- Tax deductible contributions may be sent to:
Manhattan Mennonite Church attn: Capital Campaign
1000 Fremont St.
Manhattan, KS 66502-5425
- Checks should be made out to Manhattan Mennonite Church with “Poyntz to Mission” written in the memo line.
How else can I help?
- Support the Campaign in Prayer.
- Volunteer your gifts.
- Remember that this is about fulfilling the vision and mission of Manhattan Mennonite Church.